|WiMAX World Asia Conference and Exposition|| || || |
Date: 18th - 20th March 2008
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Organiser: Beacon Events & Trendsmedia
15% discount for Developing Telecoms users to join WiMAX World Asia 2008
Beacon Events and Trendsmedia have joined forces to organize WiMAX World Asia Conference and Exposition on 18-20 March 2008 in Bangkok, Thailand. This event will gather all the top key telecom players in Asia’s WiMAX ecosystem to share their strategic business and technical insights.
Over 80 speakers across multi-track conference will be featured, together with senior level plenary sessions, operator case studies, technical workshops, business planning and more! WiMAX World Asia will showcase the very latest applications and devices – come and meet the entire ecosystem only at WiMAX World Asia 2008!
Topics to be covered include:
- Broadband Wireless Technologies to Bridge the Digital Divide in Asia Pacific
- WiMAX Market Outlook for Asia Pacific Region
- WiMAX Strategy for Expanding Broadband in Emerging Markets In Asia
- Mobile WiMAX for Broadband Deployment Strategies
- Mobile WiMAX Deployments Business Case Analysis
- Delivering ROI from a WiMAX Deployment
- User Experience Panel: How to Ensure WiMAX Delivers on Its Promise?
- WiMAX Ecosystem Roundtable: Will the WiMAX Ecosystem Change the Game Forever?
- Regulatory Roundtable: WiMAX Policy for Digital Inclusion & Economic Development
PLUS: Two afternoons of special interest tracks devoted to the high-growth Asia Pacific Markets:
- Track 1: Emerging Market Deployments: Updates from Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- Track 2: Mature Market Deployments: Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan
To provide the best learning opportunities to delegates, WiMAX World Asia will host two interactive Post Congress Worskhops:
- Workshop 1: Business Models and Implementation. Asia Wireless Broadband and Mobile Internet Executive Summit. Led by the Yankee Group, this workshop will delve indepth into the key issues facing operators and vendors alike as they look to make technology choices and deploy in the high growth Asia market.
- Workshop 2: Planning a Successful WiMAX Network Strategy to Achieve Optimum ROI. Led by the Yankee Group and select network integrators and optimization experts, this workshop will help delegates determine the best way to deploy WiMAX in their environment and benchmark with leading operators around the world.
Please quote 487DEVTELEL to enjoy 15% discount when registering.